If you are the room owner and wish to enter the room as such, you need to ensure that you are logged into your Session account prior to doing so. This is to ensure that you have the room owner privileges available to you.
- Go to the Session homepage and click on Log in
- You will be automatically logged in to your Session account if you are already logged in to Hopin. If you are not logged in, you will be redirected to the Hopin beta sign-in page to log in to your Hopin account with your email address, or login in through Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, Apple, or SSO.
- Once logged in, locate the room that you would like to enter from within the Home page
- Allow Session access to your microphone and camera if needed.
- If you have multiple audio and video devices connected, choose which you would like to use by clicking on the drop-down icon next to the mic or camera icon. These are the Audio settings or Video settings buttons respectively.
Note: You can configure this after joining the room as well
(Optional) Set your virtual background under the Video Settings. This can also be configured after entering the Room.
- Click on Join room.
Tip! You may also navigate to the room's lobby using the room join link then click on Sign in at the top right of the page.
Once you sign in to your room owner account, you can configure your video and audio settings then click on Join to enter.