Limits within Session are dependent on the theme of the room.
Room Capacity Limits
- Meetup themed room: 100 participants
- Workshop themed room: 100 participants
- Interactive Webinar themed room: 3000 participants
A participant is someone who is in a room, whether they are sending video or not. This also includes the room owners and hosts (if any).
All participants can connect with video and audio, however, the Meetup theme supports 16 concurrent video streams. If there are 17 or more, the last tile is collapsed and we show 15 streams and an overflow container (“2 more”).
All participants can connect with video and audio with the Workshop theme as well, however, the Workshop theme has a stage. 16 participants can be on the stage at once, and 16 can be in the "participant gallery" which is the area below the stage.
If there are 17 or more participants in the gallery, the first 15 participants will be shown in the gallery and any others will be collapsed into an overflow container that will say "2 more” for example.
Interactive Webinar theme
Only participants that are on stage in an Interactive Webinar themed room video feed will be shown. A maximum of 4 participants can be on stage at once in this room.
- Workshop themed room: A maximum of 16 participants can be on stage at once in a Workshop themed room.
- Interactive Webinar themed room: A maximum of 4 participants can be on stage at once. Everyone else will be in the audience with access to the chat only, no video or audio.
The Meetup theme doesn't have a stage area.
Screen Share Limits
- Meetup themed room: A maximum of 2 screen shares happening at once.
- Workshop themed room: Only 1 screen share is supported at a time.
- Interactive Webinar theme room: Only 1 screen share is supported at a time.
Breakout Groups/Rooms Limits
2 minimum breakout groups can be created - there is no maximum number of breakout groups you can create. All breakout groups will have the Meetup theme and as such, the maximum number of participants that can be in a given breakout room at once is 100.
There is no limit to the total number of breakout rooms/groups that can be created during a given session.