Q&A is available as a widget in both rooms and sessions via the Host Controls panel.
Hosts can hover over the Q&A widget in the Host Controls panel to reveal a Start button.
Upon clicking Start, a confirmation dialog box will popup to ensure the host is ready to enable Q&A for everyone in the session/room.
Once Q&A starts, everyone in the room/session will see a new button in their bottom toolbar.
Hosts can configure permissions in the Q&A panel. They can configure the following:
- Toggle whether to accept new questions from attendees
- Toggle whether anonymous questions are allowed by attendees
- Toggle whether questions are automatically displayed in the chat panel
- Clear all questions
Hosts can see all submitted questions in the Q&A panel. They can take the following actions:
- Choose to show all questions, only answered questions, or only unanswered questions
- Sort by newest questions, oldest questions, or most popular questions (i.e. most upvoted questions)
- Mark questions as answered (there will be a label shown next to this question for everyone)
- Highlight a message on stage (and remove it)
- Delete a message
Hosts can hover over the Q&A widget in the Host Controls panel to reveal a Stop button. Upon clicking the button, the Q&A button in the bottom toolbar will be removed for everyone.